Yesterday I met up with Amanda, a fellow lover of all things Chinese, especially when a buffet is involoved, at Magic Wok on Lindbergh. I had been looking forward to this lunch for a while so I was very excited for good food and great conversation with a wonderful friend. We had a great time, the only problem, was of course I overate and felt like Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when she turns into the blueberry and has to be rolled down to the juicer. We had lunch at noon and I didn't eat anything for the rest of the day until about 11pm when I started getting a little hungry and decided to have a handful of Multigrain Cheerios (yum!) and a glass of juice before bed. The other negative was the salt from the chinese food coupled with the heat of the day made my ankles disappear and my feet swell to double their size. Oh the joys of pregancy! :) Have no fear though tiny Chinamen....I still love your food and will continue to crave your yummy goodness!

No comments:
Post a Comment