Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Third Trimester - The End of the 7th Month

"Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch" - E.B. White, Charlotte's Web
As I starting my 8th month here is a reflection of my 7th month.

THE HOME STRETCH!

My wishes for my last trimester include:  a smooth ride for mommy and baby as baby gets bigger and ready to survive in the world, my energy to keep up, and to be prepared.

I am most looking forward tobaby showers, a bigger belly which means a bigger, healthy baby, childbirth classes, and watching our house turn into a home for Baby T. 

I am most nervous about:  morning sickness coming back and going into labor early.  I am not nervous about labor itself, just going earlier than Baby T is ready for.

I am least excited: about not being able to do all I am used to getting done in one day and if I am unprepared.  Bryan starting back up with school and not being home as much to help me, and more lack of sleep.

I think the biggest change in the final trimester will be:  all the physical restrictions that have started to happen.  It is so hard to bend over and to not run out of breath walking up the stairs, my feet hurt all the time, and sleep is so hard to come by these days.

How I plan to relax before my due date:  have the entire house cleaned and organized from top to bottom before the start of the ninth month (yes cleaning and organizing are relaxing for me), get as much rest as I can, and lots of foot, back and neck rubs from Bryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment