And it was very yummy with matching cookie favors for everyone to take home. All the centerpieces were rolled up diapers held together with ribbon and a different type of safari animal and baby spoon and washcloth lollipops. We got so many great things for Baby T; we are truly blessed.
This was one of the homemade gifts we received. It is a beautiful quilt that Denise made. It has the softest material on the back and the quilt design and stitching are awesome! It will go so great in Baby T's crib.
These are handpainted pictures that match our bedding set that Mary Beth made for us. It is so amazing! They look professional.
Jan and Lauren got me a Coach diaper bag! I couldn't believe and was so touched by thier generosity that I started crying. Then the next gift I opened came from my family....
The magic hanky and then a big bag with Bryan's diaper bag filled with a bunch of different gifts including four different Beatles onesies.
Grandma Margaret got us our high chair, too, so now Baby T has somewhere to eat with Mommy and Daddy.
So, as I said, we were truly blessed by everyone's generosity and were so happy for everyone that could come out and make it.
Of course, as soon as I got home I went through every gift and found the perfect place for it in the nursery, put together the high chair, the rocker, and put up the new baby gate and washed all the new clothes, blankets, socks, onesies, washcloths, etc and folded and put them away while Bryan went to his fantasy football draft. I was in heaven! Bryan loved the way the nursery looks as it becomes more and more like a place for a tiny little peanut. All we are missing is Baby T!








No comments:
Post a Comment