Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back to School Bash and 10 Year High School Reunion

Today is a jammed pack day with a DeSmet Back to School Party for the coaches at the Stewart's house and then my 10 year High School Reunion. 
So, the morning starts off a little off schedule and then get thrown off even more as Bryan has realized that he "lost" his wallet.  This is a whole other issue in itself as we are constantly trying to find where he has laid down either his wallet, phone, keys or all three.  Well today they were no where in the house or car, so he had to drive all the way to DeSmet as well as Subway which were the last two places he remember having his wallet.  He eventually found it at DeSmet and we were finally on our way to the pool party.  It was really great getting to see all the DeSmet crew and chatting with everyone as well as having some great food.....the Steiners brought party potatoes, so of course I was in heaven!  We left at about 4:30 and I had to do some skilled Nascar driving to get us home in time for Bryan to grab his dry cleaning ticket and get to the cleaners before 5 so that he could pick up his clothes to wear tonight for the reunion.  Luckily he arrived at 4:59 and they gave him his clothes.


Before the reunion Bryan and I met up with Shayna and Aaron at Mike Shannon's for a drink (water for me) since the reunion was at the Ballpark Hilton.  Then we met up with Matt and Kim and headed up to the party.  It was so nice to see everyone but I was a little disappointed with our class.  We graduated with almost 500 kids and there was maybe 150 total at the reunion and that includes spouses.  But all in all it was great to see everyone that was there and reconnect with peope I have not seen in years.  After the reunion we headed over to The Dubliner and continued the after party.  Little preggers party animal that I am stayed out until 2am!  About halfway through the night I got a second wind so I figured I would just go with it.  All in all the night was fun, but I still wouldn't want to go back to high school.  I love my life now and can't wait for my family to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment