Friday, August 6, 2010

Big Brother


I love this show!  It is Bryan and I's guilty pleasure.  Every Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday we anxiously await for it to come on to see who will win HOH, or the POV or get voted out.  I do have to say I am so excited that Matt is HOH and I hope that he puts up Rachel and Brendon and that Rachel goes home.  I can not tolerate her anymore and if you watch the show I am sure you know what I am talking about.  I do however LOVE, LOVE, LOVE listening to Britney in her diary room sessions.  She is too funny with her little jabs and statements.  If you don't watch I highly suggest you pick it up.  The best time to watch would be to start on a Thursday when someone is voted out and a new HOH is revealed.  It will make it a lot easier to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment