Sunday, August 8, 2010

Brady Christian Earnhart

Today was Brady's baptism.  I can't believe he is almost 2 months old!  Bryan and I missed the baptism, but for good reason.  We got to stay behind at Steve and Christine's to watch Jackson, although we didn't do a whole lot of watching as he was napping most of the time. 
The first time he woke up Bryan and I walked into his bedroom and Jax wanted nothing to do with Auntie and quickly reached his arms up for Uncle Bryan to pick him up once he spotted him.  Then it was so cute to watch Jax snuggle up to Bryan while he tried to decide if he wanted to really wake up or fall back asleep.  I just stood there watching and thinking how I can't wait until its our little peanut that is snuggling up to Bryan.  It won't be long now.  After a bit, Jackson wanted to go back in his crib, so we set him down and he switched out his pacifiers (he has one in each corner of his crib) and grabbed his "lovie" and laid back down.  I stayed in his room for a few minutes rubbing his back and he was back to sleep.  Easy enough.
The second time he woke up, he was ready to go.  So we got up and changed his diaper and read some books until he was ready to move to the living room.  Just as we finished having some juice and started to play with his baseball set, Mommy and Daddy returned with the newly baptised Brady and the rest of the family.
We had great food and it was so nice to see everyone.  After Brady opened all his presents we headed out as Bryan and I were very tired from our late night last night.
Thanks Steve and Christine for a great party.

No comments:

Post a Comment