Friday, August 20, 2010

New Beginnings

Tonight Bryan and I had plans to go to dinner with Lauren (sis-in-law) and Eric (Lauren's boyfriend).  We found out earlier in the week that Skip (father-in-law) was coming in town on Thursday night and when he comes in town that usually means some type of family dinner so we knew our plans of the four of us for dinner were going to be changed.  So, it ended up that we were all going to have dinner at Eric's parents house, which is where he is staying while his new house is being built. 
We met over there at around 6:30 and found out.......Lauren and Eric got engaged earlier in the day!!!!  Bryan and I are so excited for them.  They are thinking of planning a November or December 2010 wedding, which I personally love because that gives me plenty of time to lose the baby weight.  I can't wait to start planning showers and bachelorette parties and helping with wedding plans.  Mine and Bryan's wedding was such a special day that we look back on with great fondness that we are always happy when two people who are so perfect for each other like Eric and Lauren take this step.
So, we had a great night with the Traughber's and the Reinhold's celebrating the upcoming marriage of Eric and Lauren.  We also got lots of guesses on whether we are going to have a boy or a girl.  And if I am keeping track right, more people are thinking we are having a boy.  Either way, we can't wait to see what it ends up being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment