Monday, August 9, 2010
Cards Baseball
Tonight I got to do one of the things I love....entertain. Our friend Matt was all alone this week as his wife and kids were at the lake, so Bryan had him and a couple of his other friends over to watch the Cardinals game. I had already taken meat out to defrost for dinner so I just doubled the recipe and cooked for all the boys. I am such a people person and the simple task of cooking for our friends just tickles me so much, that I was in heaven. The guys always like to tease me when they come over to hang out and watch the game with Bryan because I never sit down. I am always either cooking, cleaning, or taking care of something. This has got to be from the Inman in me as I feel a lot like Aunt Pammie who just hustles and bustles around all the time, regardless if I worked all day or not. To me, this isn't work. Never fear though, I do and did tonight still find time to sit down and enjoy some of the game and our company. I can't miss our Cardinals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment