Thursday, December 10, 2009

Haven't blogged in awhile and still not too much to report

I am sure if I sat and thought really hard I could think of a million things to update on my blog. How married life is....the same as it was before except now I get to say "my husbad", how amazingly awesome our honeymoon in St. Lucia was....wish we could be there right now since I am freezing; that the half marathon in Disneyland was something I cannot believe I did and know I could not have done without my husband by my side (see I got to say "my husband") and I am so proud and going to do another one in April. However, I have not the time to delve into such a lengthy blog.
I am going to try to keep up as much as I can, especially since Bryan is doing his own blog now. I am trying to get him to make his a little more colorful and not so straight to the point, matter-of-fact, but if you know Bryan, that's just him. I have instructed him to look back on the few posts I have done during my training and to take a few notes. :)
Back in February I took a new position as a marketer for Rehabcare Outpatient Therapy (if you ever need therapy I highly recommend our facilities and not just because I work here. Our therapists are wonderful) and I do not spend much time at a desk. Although I have my trusty iPhone, which is great for doing everything but making phone calls, typing on the on-screen keyboard really sucks. So, blogging from that is out of the question.
As most of you know I also coach Cheerleading at the South County YMCA. We just had our first competition on Sunday the 6th and we won first place in our division. These "little tiny's" as I like to call them or anything little, are amazing. These girls range in age from 6 to 13! The responsibility we ask of them and the hardwork and dedication they put into what they do just chokes me up. Another fellow coach and long time friend since high school, Tara, and I could not even look at each other before, during, or after the performance because we knew if we did we would both start crying. If you want to see their performance here is a video one of the parents took of the competiton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoTxh0gvdBs.
I am also doing Weight Watchers and am down 15lbs. I wish I could have done this before we got married, but ya know, you do what you can, right?
I am excited about Christmas and spending time with my family. I love, love, love searching for and finding that perfect gift for someone and just the joy of the season.
As you will see on Bryan's blog we will be running today out in the cold and I am not looking forward to it! I will keep you posted on how it goes if I don't turn into a popsicle while I am out running.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Liz! I'm so glad you're back! Congrats on dropping the weight! That is awesome. I would love to lose 15 pounds! I think you could at least mention Lily and Sarge in your blog. Don't they deserve a shout out? We hope to get together with you guys around the holidays. Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete