Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just Another Manic Sunday

Today I had my normal Sunday activity of cheerleading, but today we didn't have practice we had a recital. It was nice actually because instead of 3 hours of practice we only had to be there for 2 hours. I love when we have recitals because I like to watch the other classes perform, especially the little 3-5 year olds. It always chokes me up watching them because some of them are trying their hearts out, others are just standing there for the entire routine, and others are just doing their own dance. What really tugs at my heart strings are the parents who are so proud. I can't wait for that day when I can go to my little girl or boy (yes I will let my boy dance if he wants and the Y does offer a hip hop class that has boys in it!) After the recital we helped clean up and then I headed home. On the way home I got a call from Shayna and Aaraon and we figured out the fine details of our ski trip! I can't wait. We figured out when we are going to leave and meals and our plans for New Year's Eve. I am so excited about my outfit! Now I just have to figure out how much I am going to let myself drink since Bryan and I found a 5k run in Breckenridge on New Year's Day (of course we did, right!) Now, I just have to fit packing in sometime this week. Hopefully I will remember everything. Now I have to do my typical Sunday activities like laundry (blech!) and cleaning the house. At least I am home an hour early and can get a head start.

No comments:

Post a Comment